I'm late, late, late getting around to this, but I'm very excited to pass on the "One Lovely Blog" award from Nessie at Lipstick, Perfume and Too Many Pills.
I don't want to just repeat all of the wonderful blogs that have already been listed by other winners, but here are a few of my favourites:
1. Mariah at From this Point. Forward. is my age, hilarious, and a law student. She's showing me it can be done (which is something I really need to hear right now!).
2. Wren at Rheumablog is wise and the best, most uplifting blog commenter you could ever wish for. She always makes me feel better, and her posts are full of joy, even when she's in the midst of a flare.
3. Sara's Single Gal's Guide to Rheumatoid Arthritis was my introduction to the world of RA blogs. I love her positive outlook and it's wonderful to read about all of the fun and interesting things she's doing.
4. Cathy's determination to take control of her health is truly inspiring. Her blog, The Life and Adventures of Cateepoo, reminds me that ultimately, I'm the one in control - and she always reminds me to stop and appreciate the little things.
5. WarmSocks at ∞ itis is a wealth of information. Her great ideas help me stay on top of things when I'm feeling overwhelmed.
6. Laurie at Frozen Woman: Life with Rheumatoid Arthritis is funny, creative, open and busy! She reminds me there's much more to life than RA (I also get to commiserate with her over our mutual loss of hair. Sigh.).
There are lots more wonderful blogs on the list to your right, and I hope you'll check them all out if you haven't already. This is a really strong community, and we're lucky to have each other.